Alpine Psychology Services was founded by Dr. Frances Greenstreet D.Ed.Ch.Psychol, BSc Psychology, Practitioner Psychologist
Dr Frances Greenstreet is an innovative and creative Senior Psychologist who has worked for over 10 years in the North West of the UK. She has a doctorate in Educational and Child Psychology from Manchester University and a First class Honours BSc Psychology from the University of Sheffield.
She has been awarded primary certificates in Positive Psychology Coaching, Coaching for Psychological Resilience and Developmental Coaching: Facilitating Positive Transitions, from the International Society for Coaching Psychology and Institute of Leadership and Management
Dr Frances is extremely well regarded and known for her personable and supportive approach. She works from a strengths-based perspective and her work is underpinned by values of integrity and authenticity and a belief that everyone is capable of positive change.
Like many practitioners in the helping professions, the pandemic heightened my motivation to do more to help others. Driven by my passions for positive psychology and promoting positive mental health and wellbeing, I established my own independent practice to enable me to:
- Have the work life flexibility to prioritise my children's wellbeing and be able to be with them before and after school each day.
- Support other female entrepreneurs to maintain positive wellbeing, balance family and working life and ensure they are working towards goals and visions that can bring them true happiness, fulfilment and success.
I am committed to bringing evidenced based coaching approaches into the unregulated world of coaching to ensure my clients are receiving the highest quality programmes, developed from methods and theories that are grounded in psychological research.
I believe that:
- Prioritising your wellbeing leads to greater success
- It is possible to be present for your family/partner and successful in your business
- Journeying together is more powerful than going alone
Outside my professional life I am happily married and have the joy of two gorgeous boys keeping me active, smiling and constantly making snacks! I love to be outdoors, going for coastal walks or dragging the kids up a mountain! I love a house plant, scented candles and am partial to crisp, cold glass of fizz.